The folks at www.blackenterprise have some great ways to ask for your customers feedback. You can twist it to help you get more testimonials that you can use to help support all your marketing.
Here are 7 great ways to help you get more feedback from your customers.
7 Easy Ways to Get Great Customer Feedback
From helping you to avoid a crisis and retain customers
Here are 7 ways to get customer feedback:
1. Ask your subscribers to take a survey via email (Google Forms has a series of free surveys). Here are a few sample questions:
- What social media networks do you regularly use?
- Who are your favorite people to follow online?
- What websites do you visit for information on ____(for example, career, travel, fashion, or first-time moms)?
- When it comes to _____, what’s your biggest challenge?
- If you could solve one thing about _______, what would it be?
- Which product name or album title is better?
2. Ask your customers to complete a quick, two-minute survey at the end of their call or purchase. As an incentive, you can also enter their name into a contest.
3. Create a Twitter Poll, a super-easy and quick way to gather feedback from people as they scroll down their timeline.
4. Create an image question and post to Instagram.
5. Conduct a Q&A via Facebook Live.
6. Ask an open-ended question on LinkedIn.
7. Assess your website analytics. Beyond providing a snapshot of your audience demographics (e.g., geographic location, gender, age) you can identify which social media platforms, search engines, and guest blogs are driving the most traffic to your website. You can also find out which pages of your site your audience is spending the most time on.